Friday, February 01, 2008

i rite this post with teary eyes
hoping for someone to hear my cries
there is much to me than meets the eye
nother drop rolls down i heave a sigh

there is much misery around me
more in mens heart than they see
i feal the fear grippin me
is it them or am i scaring me

look inside your head look inside your heart
look in me look in that childs heart.
there is much to me than meets the eye
nother drop rolls down i heave a sigh.

it seems like a prison i wanna break free
i have grown the wings but where is the key
too this cage ! from

..........i just hope to be set free soon it seems that everyday of this prison fills a litre of poison in my heart ... tho i think of the jailor with all the compassion that ever resided in me but the atrocities cannot b ignored ........ even with all the idealistic bullshit u still feel the pain and that pain sumtime builds so much that u retaliate. Coming to the end of this post i wrote this poem quite impulsively and instictively and which is wht i cant figure out a title for it . i dont wanna name it the cliched titles like my prison or break free i think i m goin to call it the FALLEN STAR since these emotions were very much inspired by the song MAA from taare zameen par

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah, that song was really moving. I would definitely have written a poem if the song had an animal in it.

Tasha said...

I do value human emotions but I've been crazy about animals ever since I've been a kid. I write poems only when I'm emotionally charged up and I usually feel a lot more for animals rather than humans...and thats understandable right? Any sort of injustice by humans is intolerable and then I write stories and poems...

Anonymous said...

hhmmm.. i had written a poem once which just like you mentioned the feelings flowed impulsively and instinctively for all my friends which was rather cute and sweet but i get embarrassed whenever i think about it now;)